I. Basic Provisions
- The controller of personal data according to Article 4, point 7 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter: "GDPR") is iDevBand s.r.o., IČ 04004370, with registered office at Oldřichovice 923, Třinec, 739 61, Czech Republic (hereinafter: "Controller").
- The contact details of the controller are
address: Oldřichovice 923, Třinec, 739 61, Czech Republic
- Personal data means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, a network identifier or to one or more specific elements of the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- The controller has not appointed a data protection officer.
II. Sources and categories of personal data processed
- The controller processes the personal data you have provided to it.
- The Controller processes your name, email, company name and message data.
III. Lawful reason and purpose for processing personal data
- The lawful reason for processing personal data is
- performance of a contract between you and the controller pursuant to Article 6(1) (b) GDPR,
- the legitimate interest of the controller in providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) GDPR,
- Your consent to processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) GDPR in conjunction with Section 7(2) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services, in the absence of an order for goods or services.
- The purpose of the processing of personal data is
- Reaching back to you based on the information you provide in the contact form.
- There is no automatic individual decision-making on the part of the controller within the meaning of Article 22 GDPR.
IV. Data retention period
- The controller stores personal data
- for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the controller and to assert claims arising from this contractual relationship (for 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- for the period until consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is withdrawn, but no longer than 10 years if the personal data is processed on the basis of consent..
- After the expiry of the retention period, the controller shall delete the personal data.
V. Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the controller)
- The recipients of personal data are persons
- involved in the delivery of services.
- The controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country (non-EU country) or an international organisation. Recipients of personal data in third countries are providers of mailing services / cloud services.
VI. Your rights
- Under the terms of the GDPR, you have
- the right to access your personal data in accordance with Article 15 of the GDPR,
- the right to rectification of personal data pursuant to Article 16 GDPR, or restriction of processing pursuant to Article 18 GDPR.
- The right to erasure of personal data pursuant to Article 17 GDPR.
- the right to object to processing under Article 21 GDPR; and
- the right to data portability under Article 20 GDPR.
- the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the controller set out in Article III of these terms and conditions.
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority if you believe that your data protection rights have been violated.
VII. Personal data security conditions
- The controller declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard personal data.
- The controller has taken technical measures to secure data storage and storage of personal data in paper form, in particular the use of antivirus programs, encrypted servers and secure passwords.
- The controller declares that only persons authorised by him have access to the personal data.
VIII. Final provisions
These terms and conditions will take effect on 23.2.2023.